Below is the schedule for the weekend. Please arrive Friday at 10AM so we can get you teched and setup. Pit spots are first come first serve, so arrive early to get a spot. If you want to park with friends, please arrive at the same time. If you are unable to arrive Friday before 4PM please let Simba know.
As far as the schedule, please reference the layout options below, any questions, please ask Simba. All day Sunday we will run reverse course on advanced ;)
10:00 - 17:00 | Roll-in, setup, tech
06:30 - 08:45 | Roll-in
09:00 - 09:30 | Drivers Meeting
09:30 - 12:30 | Open Driving - Layout 1
12:30 - 13:30 | Lunch Break
13:30 - 14:30 | Group A Qualifications - Layout 2
14:30 - 15:30 | Group B Qualifications - Layout 2
15:30 - 16:00 | Announce Comp Drivers/Break
16:00 - 18:00 | Top 20 Competition - Layout 2
18:00 - 19:00 | Dinner Break
19:00 - 23:00 | Night Session - Layout 3
09:45 - 10:00 | Drivers Meeting
10:00 - 17:00 | Open Driving - Layout 4
17:00 - 18:00 | CLEAN UP
As this is not a team event, we will not have a team tandem competition. However, we will have a competition. The competition is based on solo runs on Layout 2. Drivers who lay down the best solo runs will be crowned the winner.
Drivers will be split into 2 groups for qualifications, each group will have open runs for 1 hour on the competition course (Layout 2), feel free to drive in groups, or as individuals. Judges will select the top 20 drivers from the 2 sessions. Top 20 drivers will move on to the competition.
During the competition, each driver will have 2 runs, best run will count. Top 5 drivers will move onto the final round. Each driver will receive 2 more runs to determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
USAIR is a phenomenal facility - it's small, but great for what we do. Here are just some things the track has to offer or what we are providing:
- Air pump
- Tire Changer - $15 a tire for 3 piece wheels, $10 a tire for 1 piece. Take your old tires with you. CASH ONLY
- Falken will be providing tires direct to the track for those who purchased
- Welder - There is a local business with a mobile welder, I cannot guarantee his quality and Final Bout is not responsible for any damages but he has helped MANY drivers over the years and is cheap (please tip him extra)
- Campgrounds - Feel free to camp, there is a firepit on track, bring your own wood
- Showers – There are several available
- Food – Local food trucks will be on site providing food
Tech and rules can be found at this link. If you have any questions about tech, please contact Simba. Some items to highlight:
- LEAKS! Please have no leaks, this is the track owners number 1 pet peeve
- No loose items in car
- Fire extinguisher mounted in the vehicle
- Tightened down wheels, seats, seatbelts, and intakes
- Battery secure, positive terminals covered (at least with electrical tape)
- Power steering reservoir wrapped with something (sock, armband, etc)
- Leave your aero on
General Event Info
- NO DRINKING until the track is cold. This is for ALL people at the track (your friends and spectators)
- Only NEEDED enclosed trailer can be parked at pits, all open trailers will be parked in the lot or the gravel lot next to the track, if you are bringing an enclosed into the pits, please notify Simba
- NO CHARCOAL grills allowed
- Pits are open to everyone so keep watch of your stuff somehow
- NO DRINKING alcohol until the track is cold
- This event will have many spectators and the pits will be open to the public. So please be aware of this and keep watch of your items. Lock them away if you can. Final Bout and USAIR will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- There will be non-uniformed officers as well as various staff walking around the pits to patrol the venue, but they cannot catch everything, please also help us and help your pit neighbors.
- Parking in the pits will be limited. Only allowed vehicles will be allowed to drive in and out of pits to help prevent theft and over-crowding. Each driver will receive TWO pit access sticker for their support vehicle and drift car. Vehicles without this sticker will not be allowed. All support vehicles will be parked in the main lot
- All open trailers will be parked in a secure lot on the grounds.